Fifth week

 19/07/2023

Today I reached the school by 9am and marked the attendance and after the prayer I collected substitution duty.Today I had 2nd period at 9j and I covered the topic " distance and displacement" 4th Period also I got class there and I have notes to them during the period.This is all about today.

18/07/2023

Today I reached the school by 8.45 am and done morning duty.School starts by 9.30 am after the prayer.Today I got substitution duty at 8j on the first period.I asked them to read newspapers and many did that.After that I went to kitchen Duty.Afternoon I prepared blueprint for achievement test and left the school by 3.50pm.

17/07/2023

After a long days of leave ,we returned to the school.I reached the school by 8.45 am and done morning duty.

Today I got substitution duty at 8th B on 4th Period and I gave notes to them about the 1st chapter.Today I had class on 7th Period at 9j and gave them let us asses activity  . After the national anthem by 3.45 pm we left the school 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog