Seventh week

31/07/2023

It was my last day at school.reached at 9 am.went to both of my classes and give choclates to my students.in the evening we went to HM office and gave feedback.


30/07/2024

One day more to say bye to this beautiful place ๐Ÿ’• 

Today reached school by 9 am and marked the attendance.today I taught acceleration in 9J. Today I got another period there at 8B.I asked them to write feedback and they handed over it to me with so much of love and happiness......I am really grateful for this bunch of students ๐Ÿ˜„

29/07/2024

3 days more.......

Beginning of last week at school ๐Ÿซ.....

Today I reached the school by 8.45 am and done morning duty.Today I conducted my achievement test at 9j on 6th period.Students were well prepared for the exams and they done it beautifully.5th period  I got substitution duty .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog