Second week

21/06/2024

 International Yoga Day and World Music day.

19/06/2024

June 19th is celebrated as Reading Day in remembrance of PN Panicker.

Today at school we had the state wide inauguration of 'Mann Ki Baat' quiz competition season 3.His Beatitude Baselios Cardinal Cleemis , Shri,Suresh Gopi were the chief guest of the program.Along with that reading day celebration also happened.for that many cultural programmes were also performed.By noon all the programmes were finished.

Today I got class on 9j and there I taught them about atmospheric refraction 

By 3.50 pm I left the school 

18/06/2024

5th day of teaching practice.

Reached school by 8.45 am and done morning duty. Today I had class on 8B on 2nd period.The students were very active through out the class They like activities very much.Afternoon I got substitution duty at 8R.

By 3.45 After the national anthem and marking the attendance we left the school 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog