On this Republic Day, we stand tall,
To honor our nation, we give it our all.
With pride in our hearts, and love in our souls,
We celebrate our freedom, our stories, and our goals.
BEd life was such an amazing journey.It gave me soo many memories and lessons that I can never forget...The major one was this...This 30 day teaching practice in St Mary's school..I started here with a bitter experience from my 40 day teaching practice in my mind..but this school totally changed my perspective on teaching. I changed,my teaching style changed; its all because of the people I met here...My students🥹 They were sooo loving.Also my mentors Jessy teacher and jeeva miss; they were soo much supportive.Thanks a lot to the entire school team for giving me soo many opportunities to be a better version of me...I will miss this place for sure ......
Comments
Post a Comment